The second annual session of the international business platform, Geological Exploration 2015 opens in Moscow November 11th. The conference and expo aims to discuss major strategic questions, while exploring investment and other opportunities, news, innovations, and more.
This forum of key industry players from investing to exploration and technology will not only table discussions and networking in between key members of the oil & gas community, but the largest equipment producers will also introduce the latest technologies for today and the future. Project updates and upcoming tech will be one focus, while crucial strategies and exploration potential will be the core constituent for insiders. Here's the breakdown:
- The Government’s geological exploration plans, and how they change in the face of today’s economic situation?
- The creation of import substitution program in the field of oil and gas exploration and production.
- A special focus segment addressing what the collaboration updates between Russia and Kazakhstan in geological exploration to identify new promising oil fields.
- An international project – geological exploration underway in the Caspian Depression
- Business initiatives to develop NEW PROVINCES and maintain oil production volumes.
A few of the technology exhibits of note include; Sergey Donskoy, Minister of Natural Resources and Environment; Roman Panov - General Director of ROSGEO; Alexey Vashkevich - Head of Gazrpom Exploration; and Rais Hisamov, Deputy General Director of Tatneft, just to name a few. The event is organized by Vostock Capital and Rosgeologia. Those interested in becoming delegates or sponsoring should contact: Darya Motornova via phone at: +7499 505 15 05, or vie Email at: Dmotornova@vostockcapital.com